You love your home, the neighborhood and nearby friends. Daily life is very comfortable. But, as your family grows, space can get tight. What should you do – put the home up for sale and move OR invest in a room addition? Each homeowner in this situation must honestly answer some key questions to reach the right conclusion, such as:
- Can you find an affordably priced, bigger house for sale in a desirable location?
- Can you sell your current house for an attractive price?
- Will a family move prove to be too disruptive to daily routines for school, work, etc.?
- Can you add on to the current house and meet your functional needs while remaining within a comfortable budget?
- Is the investment required for a high-quality room addition appropriate for the area and how will it impact resale value?
Although TriFection does not offer real estate advice, we can certainly help you evaluate the room addition side of the equation. Our highly skilled craftsmen who build stunning custom kitchens and bathrooms can deliver an equally impressive addition to your home. Our design and selections teams will listen to your desired concepts and help you visualize the perfect solution. Watch the video above of one of our latest room addition projects. Then, call TriFection at 281-548-2436 if you need more livable space at your home!