When we reface cabinets in Houston, this saves you time, money and sometimes, a whole lot of headaches. A cabinet reface allows you to give your kitchen the look of brand new custom cabinets at only a fraction of the time and cost. Refacing also offers a more attractive and permanent solution to your cabinet problems compared to refinishing or painting.
You’ll want to reface your cabinets if you plan to keep your existing kitchen layout, but need to update your cabinets. This style of kitchen remodeling keeps your kitchen intact, while completely transforming the appearance with refaced cabinets.
Here’s How We Reface Cabinets
- First, we remove and discard your old cabinet doors and drawers.
- Next, we custom-build you new solid wood cabinet doors and drawer fronts as well as plywood drawer boxes.
- Then, we stain or paint the doors and drawers in our production facility.
- We custom-fit wood “skins” to your cabinet frames. Unlike other commonly used veneers, we use thicker skins with higher durability. And, we can refinish these, as necessary. The skins are made of the exact wood grain and stain you desire, matching your new cabinet doors and drawer fronts.
- Last, we install the custom doors and drawers with top-quality hidden hinges and soft-close drawer guides, featuring Blum motion.
The entire process can be completed within a week. Our dedication to superior craftsmanship will provide unmatched beauty and durability to your cabinets. Watch the video below to see our craftsmen at work: